Community

MY TEACHER, MY HERO!

MY TEACHER, MY HERO! By: Glenn B. Añora Quantities of entity are said about her, but do we inquire from her which is bona fide? She pays attention to many…

Read More

Anti-fire systems protect NGCP switchyard equipment from damage

Anti-fire systems protect NGCP switchyard equipment from damage With its contingency measures in place, the National Grid Corporation of the Philippines (NGCP) was able to prevent damage and maintain the…

Read More

PPP Projects in Davao City won’t benefit the public — Bayan

INA ALLECO R. SILVERIO MANILA — The Bagong Alyansang Makabayan (BAYAN) in Southern Mindanao Region is not sending off fireworks anytime soon to welcome the advent of public-private partnership schemes…

Read More

Delisted groups known this month

DISQUALIFIED PARTY-LIST groups will be released before the filing of certificates of candidacy in October, with incumbent congressmen whose groups will be included still allowed to serve their term until…

Read More

Davao Cinematheque gives tribute to Dolphy

DAVAO City — Davao Cinematheque is paying tribute to the departed Dolphy, King of Comedy with a retrospective of some of his movies.

Read More

HARNESSING THE POWER OF MEDIA

HARNESSING THE POWER OF MEDIA Gracia and Maribojoc Elementary Schools in Tagoloan, Misamis Oriental are the latest recipients of the Educational Television (ETV) package from energy-firm STEAG State Power Inc….

Read More

MRDP helps former ‘reds’ build green community

MRDP helps former ‘reds’ build green community by Sherwin B. Manual Salay, Misamis Oriental — This town known in the past as the stronghold of insurgent groups has offered rebel…

Read More

Green groups conduct tree growing, envi-concert for oro fiesta

Green groups conduct tree growing, envi-concert for oro fiesta Cagayan de Oro- While fiesta of St. Agustine is getting close, churches, environmental groups, people’s organization and musicians are holding series…

Read More

Rufus to Lagman: Don’t call us extremists

PLEASE, don’t call us extremists and malevolent. Cagayan de Oro City Rep. Rufus Rodriguez, one of many House members opposed to the Reproductive Health (RH) bill, addressed this appeal to…

Read More

Buseco expands, unveils 10MVA substation, 69KV line

By JOSEPH G. CAMASURA Correspondent THE Bukidnon Second Electric Cooperative (Buseco) has unveiled the commissioning of its 10MVA substation and 69KV line at San Vicente, Sumilao, Bukidnon on August 20….

Read More

Page 2 of 22

Login

Welcome! Login in to your account

Remember me Lost your password?

Lost Password